Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
The Cookies on our website are meant to:
- Measure how you use our website
- Help with our marketing and communication
- Remember your preferences
- Track your progress in surveys and data-gathering tools
Information Collection and Use
We usually collect and use your information to provide, understand, and improve our Services.
- Basic Information: We will use your first name and last name within our forms.
- Contact Information: Email addresses will be collected to send news and updates to the subscribers.
- Images: We might receive some images from our users within our forms and run competitions across our social media channels to grow engagement across our users.
The information above is collected in order to further communicate the subscription module within our website and multiple apps.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.